06 Apr 16 Qualities of Effective Teams
Posted at 20:33h in Blog, High Road Accountability and Ethics, High Road Cooperation and Unity 0 Comments
You can tell if a team has an attitude of interdependence by the following hallmarks. When your group is truly interdependent, every employee on the team adopts these attitudes and models the behavior.
- Every one of us can and will help any customer.
- We cover for the person who is out.
- We trust one another.
- We know we can rely on each other.
- Every goal is our goal.
- Everyone’s priority is the team’s priority.
- We share regularly what everyone is working on.
- We assist the person who has more work than time.
- Even when the leader is out, we make decisions and make things happen.
- We share resources and ideas.
- We strengthen the weakest link on the team.
- We never cover up our mistakes.
- We focus on solutions and never on blame.
- We hold one another accountable to the standards.
- We share the credit for our successes.
- We win together or we lose together; we choose to win.